Smalterie – paint your own enamel mug
Please book ahead of time by either emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us on +420 222 360 563.
So what is enameling?
Enameling workshop includes:
- Getting to know the enameling technique
- Assitant that is available for the whole duration of your painting
- Painting and firing of your creation
- all paints and brushes are included in the price
- There is no time limit on how long you can stay
- Cost 290 Kč
Contact and reservation
Opened daily: 12:00 – 20:00
(last sitting at 18:00)
Workshop capacity is 20 people. You can book the workshop for birthday party, stag or hen dos, teambuilding or other company events. We can also organize classes for schools and kindergardens during the day. Just get in touch!
The workshop address
Tel: +420 222 360 563
How does enameling look like?
You will use enamel paints to paint on your mug or alternatively, you can dip your mug in enamel, wait until dries and then etch into the surface.
Your mug will be fired at 800°C for 3 minutes. The paint melts into the metal base.
When you mug cools down you can take it home straight away!